Terms of Service
This Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms") provides the terms and conditions of the service, as well as, right and obligation between the Company and all registered users. By using this service, you are agreeing to these terms.
Article 1 (Application)
- This Agreement provides the terms and conditions of the Service, as well as, the rights and obligations between the Company and the registered users who are using this Service.
- Rules of Uses which posted on our website (https://.......) shall constitute a part of this Agreement
- If the description or other provisions of the preceding rules about this Service which differ with the contents of this Agreement, the provisions of this Agreement will be applied with priority.
Article 2 (Definition)
The following terms used in this Agreement shall have the meanings as below.
- 「Service Term of Use」is an agreement which entered between the Company and the registered user.
- 「Intellectual Property Rights」is copyright, patent rights, utility right, design rights, trademark, and other intellectual property rights (including the right to use and fill in the registration for those rights).
- 「Posted data」is the content which was registered by user using this Service (including text, image, video, and other data, but not limited to these.)
- 「Company」here represents anect Inc.
- 「Our Website」is the website which operated by the Company, with 「 https://tokopay.co/ 」as the domain.(Regardless of the reason, if the domain and/or the contents of the website has been changed, the new website will be included).
- 「Registered user」means an individual or corporation user of this service based on Article 3 (Registration).
- "Service" means a service named Tokopay provided by the Company (including the changed service if the name or content of the service is changed regardless of reason). And also, a new service which is attached to Tokopay, we will include all services attached to Tokopay in "this service".
- "Account" means the status of registered users who is using this service.
- "Merchant account" means an account with the right to sell goods on this service.
- "Buyer account" means an account that can purchase items on this service.
Article 3 (Registration)
- (Hereinafter referred to as the "registration applicant".) Those who wish to use this service, must agree to comply with this Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “registration information”) and by providing certain amount of information which will be specified to the company in the manner prescribed by the company, the user can apply for registration for the usage of this service.
- As stated in Article 1, the company will judging the registration application that was made by the user (Hereinafter referred to as the "applicant".), in accordance with the company's standard, and will notify the applicant when the requirements for registration are met. Registration as a registered user shall have been completed after the notification sent.
- The Agreement is established between the registered users and the Company upon the of the registration as stated in the preceding paragraph, registered users will be able to use this service in accordance with this Agreement.
- The company may refuse the registration and re-registration, does not have any duty to disclosure the reason, if it finds that any of the following applicable grounds exist.
- In the case that there is an omission, fabrication, or clerical error with regard to all or one part of the registration that is provided by the Company.
- In the case that that the user who is minor, adult ward, a person under curatorship, or a the person under assistance, does not have a concent from its legal representative, guardian, the curator or the auxiliary.
- In the case that that the user is anti-social forces, etc. (Gang, gangster, right-wing organizations, anti-social forces, or a person who pursuant to this), and/or it is connected to any anti-social forces through the money funding, it is coorperated or participated in the operation or management by anti-social forces.
- In the case that the registration applicant is determined by the company to be a person with violation in the contract in the past or people involved with the matter.
- In case that you have received the measures provided in Article 10.
- Others, if the company determines that the registration is not appropriate.
- In conducting an investigation on the illegal acts, the Company may additionally request the submission of Kartu Keluarga (KK) to the user, and suspend or stop the provision of this service during that period.
Article 4 (Change in registration matters)
Registered users, if there are any changes in registration matters, shall be notified by the company without delay with the manner prescribed by the company.
Article 5(Management of password and user ID)
- It is assumed the registered users will properly manage and store the password and user ID on this service at their own risks. Lending, transfers, changing of name, buying, and selling account to the third party is prohibited.
- The company will not be held responsible for the cases of insufficient management of password and user id, error in usage, liability from the damages by third party.
Article 6 (Fee and payment method)
- The fee for each registered users, as consideration for the use of the Service, is determined separately by the Company. The fee is displayed on our web site, and shall be paid by the payment method which the company specifies.
- If the registered user has delayed payment, registered users shall pay delay damages which is 14.6% of the annual rate to the Company.
Article 7 (Handling Voucher)
- Voucher can acquire by participating in various campaigns in this service and other methods specified by the Company. The acquisition conditions of Voucher will be display in account.
- Registered users shall be able to use the Voucher for purchasing goods in this service. However, that if we separately conditions that are displayed, it shall conform to those indications .
- When Voucher was used for purchasing goods. The amount of Voucher will be compensate by company and transfer the original selling amount to seller.
- Registered users can only use Voucher 14 days from date of acquisition or during the period which separately determined by the Company before acquisition. Unused Vouchers that have expired can not be used afterwards. In addition, the starting point of Voucher's expiration date shall be the date on which Voucher was originally acquired in any case, including when Voucher was returned due to cancellation or other.
- Regardless of the reason, if a registered user withdraws from the membership or when the registered user's membership expires, all Vouchers owned by that user can not be used afterwards.
Article 8 (Prohibitions)
Registered users, when the use of this service, must not commit any act which the company to determine to fall under one of the following items.
- Act or acts related to criminal acts in violation of laws and regulations
- Act of fraud or intimidation against other users or other third parties of this service
- Acts contrary to public order and morals
- Act of infringement on other intellectual property rights of third parties of this service, right of likeness, privacy rights of other users
Act of transmission through this service of information which the company determines below
- Information including the overly violent or cruel expression
- Information including computer viruses or other harmful computer program
- Information including expressions which damage honour or credit of other users or other third parties of this service
- Information including overly obscene expression
- Information including the representation which promotes discrimination
- Information including a representation which promotes the self-injurious behaviour or suicide
- Information including a representation to promote the improper usage of drug
- Information including the anti-social representation
- Information to determine the diffusion of information to third parties such as chain mail
- Information including the representation of discomfort to others
- Information for the purpose of meeting with unacquainted isomerization
Act which imposes an excessive load on the network or system or the like of the present service
Acts which can interfere with the operation of this service
Act of unauthorized access to our network or systems, or try to gain unauthorized access
Act of impersonating a third party
Act of using the ID or password of other users of the Service
Act of advertising on the service which the company does not consent in advance
Act of collection of information of other users in the service
Act of offensive conduct which causes discomfort, disadvantages, and damages to other users or other third parties of this service
Act of violation of the rules (https://.......) for usage of the service posted on our website
Act of supplying profit to anti-social forces
Act for the purpose of meeting with unacquainted isomerization
Act of direct or indirect provocation or to facilitate the provocation
Any other activities which the company deems inappropriate
Article 9 (Termination of the service, etc.)
- The Company, if under the following cases, can stop or interrupt the provision of all or part of this service without advance notice to registered users.
- In the case of urgently carrying out the inspection or maintenance work on the computer system according to the present service.
- In the case of computer or the communication line are stopped by accident.
- In the case of service being unable to operate due to earthquake, lightning, fire, wind and flood damage, and power failure.
- Others, if the company has determined that there is a need to stop or interrupt the service.
- The company does not take any responsibility for the damage caused to registered users on the basis of the measures made by the company under this section.
Article 10 (Vesting)
- All intellectual property rights related to our web site and this service has been attributed to those who are licensed to the company or the company. License of this service under the Terms, on the company’s website or the service does not imply the licensing of those intellectual property rights that are licensed to the company.
- The company guarantees registered users to have a legitimate right to their own posts and for that the post data does not infringe the rights of a third party.
- Registered users shall be granted license from the company for posting data to distribute worldwide, non-exclusive, and free of charge, sub-licensable, and transferable use, copy, create derivative works. In addition, even for other registered users shall be granted license non-exclusively to use this service of posting data which the user has other transmission post, copy, distribute, create a derivative work.
- Registered users agree not to exercise the moral rights for the person who is the successor to or right of an author licensing from the company.
Article 11 (deregistration, etc.)
- The company , if falls under any of the grounds for each item below, can delete a post data, or temporarily stop the service of registered users, or cancel the registration of a registered user, or terminate service contract without advance notice.
- In case of any violations under this Term
- In case any false fact found in the registration matters
- In case of stopped payment, unable to pay, bankruptcy proceedings, civil rehabilitation proceedings, corporate reorganization proceedings, special liquidation start or any of the procedure similar to these.
- In case of no usage of the service for 6 months or more
- In the case of no response to the inquiries from the company for more than 30 days
- In case of Article 3 Number 4.
- Others, in case of the company determined that the continuation of the contract, the registered information, and the usage of this service are not suitable
- If registered users fall into either of the cases of the preceding paragraph, shall lose the benefit course of time in relation to any of the debt which is owed to the company and must immediately carry out the payment.
- The company does not take any responsibility for the damage caused to registered users under this section.
Article 12 (withdrawal)
- Registered users, by notifying the company beforehand using predetermined method, can unsubscribe the server and can delete the registration.
- Upon withdrawal, if there is a debt owed to the Company, registered users must immediately make payment of all of the debt to the Company, and will lose all of the benefits.
- For the handling of user information after withdrawal, it will be subjected to the provisions of Article 15.
Article 13 (change of the contents of this service, termination)
- The company can modify the contents of this service or to terminate the offer at the company’s convenience. If the company is to terminate the provision of this service, company shall notify registered users in advance.
- The company does not take any responsibility for the damage caused to registered users on the basis of the measures made by the company under this section.
Article 14 (Guarantee of denial and disclaimer)
- The company does not guarantee on the trouble which might not occur, that this service is compatible with the specific purpose of the registered user, has the function and commercial value, accuracy and usefulness to expect, the use of this service by registered users as applicable to registered users laws and regulations or to comply with the internal regulations of the industry association.
- The company, with exception of gross negligence, will not take responsibility for the following cases: interruption of the provision of services, cutting, stopping, and ending of the services, removal of message from registered users, disappearance of registration data by the use of this service, equipment failure or damage, others (hereinafter referred to as "user damage").
- If the company is responsible for any reason, will not be held responsible for damages beyond the pair value of the amount paid to the Company in the last six months. In addition, shall not be held responsible for incidental, indirect, special damages, and such damages in the future, and lost earnings.
- The company will not take responsibility on any transactions which occurred between registered users and third party within this service including contact, dispute, etc.
Article 15 (Confidentiality)
The information of registered user shall be held in secret and cannot be disclosed to the associated company unless there is a consent to the company prior.
Article 16 (Handling of user information)
- Registered users can not object to the display of information such as shared data by the company or data which is in a form of statistics and cannot identify the individual at the company’s discretion.
Article 17 (Change of Terms, etc.)
The company is able to change the Terms and Conditions. In the case of changes in terms, users shall be notified of the changes. After the notification, if registered users do not take any actions, the users are deemed to agree to the change of the Terms.
Article 18 (Contact/notification)
Contact to the company from inquiries of registered users related to this service and notification to registered uses on the change of terms will be made in the manner prescribed by the company.
Article 19 (transfer, etc. of position on the use of contract)
- Registered users, without the prior written consent of the company, positioning on the service contract, or under the rights and obligations under this agreement, are prohibited to transfer, relocate, set security and others to the third party.
- In the case of the company business of present service was transferred to other companies, the registered users agree in advance to transfer the information to the new business under the agreement. It should be noted that, in the business transfer set forth in this section does not only include the normal transfer of business, but also company split and other cases of transfer.
Article 20 (Possibility of separation)
In the case of any provision or part thereof of the present article is deemed invalid by the consumer contract law and other laws and regulations or determined to be unenforceable, the rest of the provisions, remaining provisions, and part of this agreement shall remain in full effect.
Article 21 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
- Terms and applicable law of the service contract will be under Japanese law. It should be noted that, even in the case where the buying and selling of goods occurs in this service, the users agree to the exclusion of application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
- For all of the disputes due to this Agreement or service contract, or related to, Fukuoka District Court is the first exclusive agreement jurisdictional court.
Established July 1, 2016
Revised December 5, 2017